This comprehensive hour-long assessment will allow us time to discuss your your current needs and goals. This will allow us to determine which of our programs and services are best suited to you and/or your family. We can also tailor a program or package to meet your needs, and discuss any NDIS related processes that may be available. For those requiring further help that is outside of our current scope, we will refer you to practitioners or therapists that can help you.
Contact us with your questions or book in a time today!
- Food Scientist & Nutritionist
- Gut Health Specialist (GAPS Practitioner)
- Neural Engagement Training
- Safe and Sound Protocol Practitioner
- iLs Focus Program Practitioner
- Therapeutic Touch Practitioner
- Stillness Meditation Therapy Teacher
For a full list of Cynthia’s qualifications and experience, click here.