‘Practical, client-focused nutrition services to support individuals, families and schools “
The Sacred Nest has a strong focus on reconnecting to the natural environement. Our food, being part of our environment, plays a vital role in nourishing our mind and body. But how ‘natural’ is the food you are eating or feeding to others?
“What we are doing to the environment, we are doing to ourselves…”
The Nourished Nest is a different kind of nutrition service. As a former food scientist working in the food processing industry for over 15 years in both large international and small family businesses, I have an understanding of modern food and what it can provide us. As a consumer with food sensitivities and as a mother raising children with allergies and learning difficulties, I have experienced the confusion of trying to navigate my way into good health. Further studies in nutrition and gut health have provided extra knowledge and skills which I will use passionately to guide and support clients through The Nourished Nest.
The Nourished Nest programs and consultations aim to provide:
- Education to help you to make sustainable, informed choices
- Guidance to better understand your specific health needs
- Support to help you to navigate and understand information on food products, including ingredient listings, health claims, nutritional panels and allergy statements.
- Shopping sessions, product suggestions and substitutions
- Services can be tailored to individuals, families, schools and other organisations
Specialising in gut health, food allergy and intolerance, special needs and fussy eating
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Food Sc & Tech), RMIT University
- Graduate Certificate in Human Nutrition, Deakin University
- Certified GAPS (Gut & Psychology Syndrome) Practitioner, CGP
- Gut Health and Chronic Constipation training and experience