The Sacred Nest Wellbeing Centre is a unique venue, purpose built to create a natural, calming haven from the over-stimulation of the modern environment. Nature-inspired in design, it uses century-old red bricks that once formed horse stables, and is set amongst a beautiful native garden. Every element has been created to allow the senses to relax, in turn promoting a state of mind more receptive to learning, playing, creating, belonging or just being.
If you are interested in hosting your own workshop or event in The Sacred Nest, we would love to hear from you! The venue is well suited for workshops and retreats, as well as for regular therapy services, classes, groups and meetings. Some of the layouts and features are detailed below…
• Separate Entrance and Waiting Area
• Main Studio 44m2
• Full Bathroom Facilities
• Dimmable Lighting
• Tables & Chairs
• Large Rug & Cushions (if preferred)
• Yoga Mats, Bolsters, Blankets
• Massage Table
• Ballet Barre
• Whiteboard & Markers
• CD Player/Stereo/Bluetooth Speakers
• Selection of Teas & Coffee Provided
Notes on COVID-19 ...
The nest is cleaned thoroughly and aired after each class, workshop or hire, as it is our priority is to keep the nest as clean as possible for the safety of all of our visitors.
Please understand that some of the items listed for use on this page may change depending on current COVID-19 health advice and restrictions.
Location & Parking...
- Ascot Vale, Melbourne. (Exact location provided upon booking)
- Free on-street parking is available. Parking permits are also available if required.
- 3 minute walk to local Cafes
Please Note: The Sacred Nest is an independent business not associated with other organisations in the local area
- Easily accessed via public transport with a Tram Stop at the end of the street.
- The number 59 Tram travels between Airport West and Flinders Street Station in the City along Elizabeth Street/Flemington Road/Mt. Alexander Road
- The Sacred Nest is a 2-3 minute walk from Stop 27 (Essendon Tram Depot) on Mt. Alexander Road
- Ascot Vale Train Station is a 10 to 12-minute walk from The Sacred Nest